Sunday, September 13, 2015

Small changes

I have bookshelves!  I just bought and assembled this corner unit.



It turns out I need more bookshelves.  Even after I buy a couple of extra shelves to fill in the bottom of the corner unit, I will not have enough space for all of my books.  I thought I wouldn't need the old light wood shelves, but I do.

New corner unit on left, old light wood shelves in the middle

And I STILL do not have enough space.  I have even started stacking and filling crates.

I will be buying another set of shelves to put in that open bottom portion.


Some day I dream of having enough bookshelves to comfortably fit all of my books without needing to stack them two deep.

Regardless, having most of my books out and available (there are still four unpacked boxes of books) has done much for my sense of well-being.  Woot.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

This room is looking so good! Can I safely assume it is a guest room (aka my room)? It looks really light and airy. In about two months I may come back to this post just to remember what sunshine looks like.