![]() |
| these boxes are PACKED with books |
(I have a friend who works at a liquor store and has been saving these boxes for me. They are perfect for books - really sturdy, and small enough that they don't get too heavy. They also don't have that lingering odor of rotten apples that produce boxes from the grocery store always seem to hold.)
Look at the progress!
![]() |
| It is almost empty! |
![]() |
| This might not look empty, but it was previously STUFFED with books. |
Look at the empty shelves! Look at the dust! Wait, don't look at the dust.
I was so excited as I was taking those pictures, feeling a great sense of accomplishment. I figured I was more than half done with my books.
I walked into the basement and saw another set of shelves that needs to be packed up. Nertz.
At least these are full of light reading...






1 comment:
Wine boxes are the best! We used a ton of them when Amy and Josh moved two years ago. Hope to see you tonight!
Post a Comment