![]() |
| The windows face south - lots of light! |
There is not enough room in the living room for our armchair to stay on a long-term basis, so it lives here. I sometimes sit there to read. If we ever have friends that we like enough to invite over, we can use it to increase the seating in the living room from two to three spots. Hopefully we won't ever know more than one person worthy of an invitation, so we don't have to choose who gets to come.
If you turn a bit to your right, you'll see that there are still some boxes stacked in the corner of the bedroom. We are working on that.
I am working very hard to keep the clutter down. Only the essentials are allowed on the dresser. I guess N's big stack of Men's Health counts as essential...
![]() |
| My coffee is definitely essential. |



No comments:
Post a Comment